Memang masih dalam suasana kitkat karena Lollipop masih dalam versi beta untuk ditest. Namun jika sobat penasaran apa saja fitur yang mungkin yang akan bertamabah dalam ZenUI Lollipop nanti silahkan sobat baca Fitur ZenUI Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- Swipe up on your home screen to open Home screen menu.
- All app background transparency allows you to harmonize the appearance of your apps together with your chosen wallpaper.
- Apps gives you quick access into the All-Apps screen.
- Widgets gives you quick access to all widget options.
- Icon packs allow you to change appearance of your app icons.
- Scroll effects lets you choose a specific animation to use when browsing through home pages.
- Edit pages leads you to Page Management where you can edit and set your main home screen page.
- Wallpapers feature lets you set your preferred wallpaper on the home screen, lock screen, or both.
- Preferences allow you to customize the settings of ASUS Launcher such as Applications, Scroll animation, Unread counts, Wallpaper, and Icon/Folder
- Settings feature gives you quick access to your device’s Settings menu.
- More options gives you to quick access to ZenUI Help and Play Store.
Tips and Tricks
- While on the home screen, zoom out on your device to launch Page Management.
- While on the home screen, you may also tap-and-hold on an empty space to open ASUS Launcher.
- To add apps and widgets to your home screen, tap-and-hold on the app or widget then drag-and-drop it to your preferred location.
- To uninstall or disable multiple apps quickly, use the Uninstall/Disable menu option in the All Apps screen.
- To find hidden apps, go to the Hide apps screen then tap on the small eye icon on the lower middle part of your screen. This icon is beside the dotted page indicators.